- Principal Attorney
Ronald Francis, Esq. is a lawyer licensed to practice in the state of New York since 1989. He has litigated many construction cases gaining valuable experience in this field. After practicing in one of the largest NYC law firms, he opened his own firm in 1995, and has gained a reputation as an aggressive attorney who fights vigorously for his clients.
Mr. Francis is also an arbitrator and a member of the Construction Arbitration Panel of the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
The Law Offices of Ronald Francis provides the level of personal attention you expect from a small firm with the resources and experience often found only at a large law firm.
Unlike big firms, where clients are shuffled back and forth among several attorneys, who all bill the clients for getting up to speed on the case, Ronald Francis, Esq. handles all of the legal aspects of your matter. You will deal directly with him at all times, not a paralegal or a junior associate.
The Law Firm prides itself in providing first-rate legal representation without sacrificing the personalized attention which every client deserves.
Areas of Practice
- Construction Law
- Commercial Litigation
- New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1990
- U.S. Tax Court, 1996
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. – 1988
- Honors: With Honors
- Law Review: University at Buffalo Law Review, Note and Comment Editor, 1987 – 1988
- State University of New York, Buffalo, New York
- B.S. – 1985
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List (1981 – 1985)
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York Bar Association, Member of the Dispute Resolution Section, Arbitration Committee
- New York City Bar Association, Affiliate Member of the Arbitration Committee
- American Institute of Architects (AIA), Member of the New York Chapter
- Construction Lawyers Society of America, Member